Monday 3 August 2009

a cup of tea & a freebie

I do love a nice cup of tea, especially from a teapot, but haven't had one for so long. Well I picked up this lovely teapot and mug from a thrift store today for just 50p each!


I also bought this wonderful Annabel Karmel book for just 25p. I used this book a lot when my boys were little and couldn't resist buying it at just 25p. The recipes are easy and nutritious, and the book sets out a whole week meal planner. So if anyone out there wants this copy I will be happy to pass it on to you. I think it must of been an ex-library copy, but except for some stains on the first page it is in good condition. If your interested just send me an email with your details at, dasspart@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

victoria said...

I have that book Samantha and agree its quite a jewel. I used it a lot too with Matias and hope to be using it again soon. I love thrifting too :)