Wednesday 8 April 2009

Boys Time

Yesterday the boys and I spent the day at my good friend Martha's house. She has two boys of similar age to mine and they all had a ball together.

She made me a delicious lunch of baked salmon with fresh asparagus, green beans and sugar snap peas, served with a glass of wine, and fruit for dessert. After lunch we set off to the woods for some pond-dipping, crafts and general frolicking in the woods.








My friend came up with the idea of all the boys dressing up to go out. Great idea - the problem was everyone wanted to be either Spiderman or Batman, the cat costume and pirate costume were balked at. So my boys made do with Ben 10 and Spiderman T-shirts.


Crafts were made inside the conservation area. We never manage to actually make anything in there whenever we go; a quick play with the dough and it's back into the woods for superhero and secret spy games. I guess being outside and actually IN the woods is the general idea.

1 comment:

Michaelle said...

That looks like so much fun! They look like they had a blast!