Monday 9 March 2009

Drawstring Bag


I just finished making this cute drawstring bag from a pattern in the new sewing magazine Sew Hip for my little Adrien. I used a Japanese print linen fabric and the red fabric is also linen. He now takes it to Nursery with him for a PE bag. The magazine comes with lots of great patterns and ideas. I particularly like the section 'Crafting with Children'. Although I haven't had much luck getting Adrien to do any of the activities yet, not that they are not great activities, but my little guy prefers imaginative play at the moment to creative. I guess I can but keep on trying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*so cute* my mom gave me a sewing machine years ago and i am finally beginning to take classes at the end of march! so excited...to make stuff like this!!! michelle ~ chicago